Caregiver Support Staff (Customer Service Representatives) are unlicensed personnel primarily responsible for interacting with caregivers. This is an integral role that is responsible for ensuring an efficient flow of caregiver coordination, patient services, and accounts receivable.
- Provide timely and professional communications with caregivers and coworkers
- Greet caregivers in a friendly and timely manner
- Receive incoming calls, provide available information, and route as needed
- Able to disrupt a task to take a phone call, and return to the previous task
- Ensure caregiver information is recorded accurately and consistently
- Assist, coordinate and/or perform appointment scheduling between caregivers and medical staff
- Provide immediate support to all medical staff
- Interpret electronic medical records, in order to coordinate the frequency of care and clerical data
- Service-minded actions
- Ability to think and adapt quickly to changing conditions
- Organized and able to monitor multiple activities a once
- Able to follow directions, but function independently
- Perform clerical duties including, but not limited to, filing, copying, faxing, scanning, linking, emailing, and mailing
- Understand hospital logistics to maintain efficiency and reduce costs
- Be a resource for inventory control, to aid in loss prevention
- Proficient in basic computer software and can quickly learn to use new programs
- Customer service experience in our industry is preferred
- Enjoys talking with customers and can communicate through verbal and written channels
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- Shows ability to quickly finish very detailed work
- Has the ability to solicit, process, and integrate input from team members and administrators.
- Recognizes areas of conflict or disagreement and deals with them through open and honest dialogue.
- Effectively provides feedback.
- Demonstrates proficiency and/or willingness to learn the advanced use of practice management software, electronic medical records, Microsoft Office products, and Microsoft Teams.
Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations
- None required.
If interested, please submit your resume and complete the ADVanced Insights Profile found at this link: https://profiles.innermetrix.com/VO/462b3fb5/en