Shift Hours: 6a-6p, 7a-4p, 10a-10p, 2p-2a and 4p-1a.
PAW Health Network is a 24-Hour Animal Care Center that provides an array of diverse services offered to the community. These services include the following: walk-ins, routine care, emergency care, urgent care, shelter medicine, and massage therapy.
As PAW becomes more involved in providing care to the community our need for more Caregiver Support Staff continues to grow. PAW recognizes the importance of strong caregiver and patient relations. Leading the industry, PAW has created a culture of support and equality to maximize successes in patient care and it all begins when the caregiver walks through the door. The culture at PAW Health Network is loyal, laid back, enjoyable, and supportive of one another. If you are looking to begin or continue your career in an environment where you are valued, encouraged to improve yourself, and thrive while leading the industry with your care team then please apply.
PAW offers wage and compensation packages competitive to any other health service industry. We promote work-life balance in order to encourage mental and physical wellness. Because your overall health matters to us your employee benefits include the following:
- Employee Assistance Program offers counselors who provide assistance in defining, understanding, and resolving work-related and personal issues
- Professional stipend for professional memberships
- Transitional housing available
- Uniform reimbursement
- Pet Insurance for employee-owned pets
- Employee discount for all employee-owned pets
- Individual wellness supported by in house catered meals and corporate gym membership
- Numerous opportunities for growth
- The Caregiver Support Staff are unlicensed personnel primarily responsible for working with caregivers
- The Caregiver Support Staff do have a small amount of patient handling.
- This is an integral role that is responsible for ensuring an efficient flow of caregiver coordination, patient services, and clerical fulfillment
- Efficient flow of caregiver through phone and in-person communications
- Scheduling patient arrival and communicating triage process and patient triage level from medical staff to caregivers
- Communicating and completing financial options
- This position helps to meet the expectations of caregivers and clinic employees alike, performing clerical duties and hands-on activities in order to do so
Education and Experience:
- High School Degree or equivalent
- One (1) year of experience in customer service
- Has the ability to solicit, process, and integrate inputs and ideas from peers and executives. Recognizes areas of conflict or disagreement and deals with them through open and honest dialogue. Effectively provides feedback
- Demonstrates proficiency in the use of computers, practice management software, and standard work/spreadsheet software. Must be able to utilize or learn scheduling modules/software
Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations:
- None required for this position