We are seeking new graduate veterinarians.
PAW offers wage and compensation packages competitive to any other health service industry. We promote work-life balance in order to encourage mental and physical wellness. Because your overall health matters to us your employee benefits include the following:
- Health insurance package including Medical, Vision and Dental coverage
- Professional stipend for license dues, continuing education, and professional memberships
- Transitional housing available and relocation expenses included in professional stipend
- Uniform reimbursement
- Pet Insurance for employee owned pets
- Employee discount for all employee owned pets
- Individual wellness supported by in house catered meals and corporate gym membership
As a new graduate, it is imperative that you receive a level and style of mentorship that aligns with you and your career goals. Here at PAW Health Network, we are happy to provide newly graduated veterinarians an immersive mentorship experience allowing them to grow and evolve through education and experience in medicine and surgery.
The Veterinarian is responsible for ensuring that all animal patients and owner caregivers are treated ethically concerning the health and safety of the animal. They will focus on the efficient flow of processes, services and offerings that benefit our patients, caregivers and hospital employees alike, performing quality medical services and exceptional service in order to do so.
PAW Health Network is a 24-Hour Animal Care Center that provides an array of diverse services offered to the community. These services include the following: Walk- Ins, Routine Care, Urgent Care, Massage Therapy, Canine Blood Donation Program, and our Service Dog Registry Program. We have numerous relationships and contracts with local organizations that we are extremely active in. As PAW becomes more involved in providing care to the community our need for more Veterinarians continues to grow. Leading the Industry, PAW has created a culture of support and equality to maximize successes in patient care. The culture at PAW Health Network is loyal, laid back, enjoyable, and supportive to one another.
Education and Experience
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine Degree from accredited college or university.
- All levels of experience in the Veterinary field will be considered.
- Has the ability to solicit, process, and integrate inputs and ideas from peers and executives. Recognizes areas of conflict or disagreement and deals with them through open and honest dialogue. Effectively provides feedback.
- Demonstrates proficiency in the use of computers and computer software, especially practice management software and electronic medical records (EMRs), MS Office, Word and Excel.
Certificates, Licenses and Registrations
- Possession of a valid license to practice veterinary medicine issued by the Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection Veterinary Examining Board prior to employment.
- Starting salary of $175,000-$200,000 with no negative net accrual
- 1 Year Contract
If interested, please submit your resume and complete the ADVanced Insights Profile found at this link: https://profiles.innermetrix.com/VO/462b3fb5/en